The Irrigation Evaluation Program is cooperatively funded by the Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority (WRWSA), the Southwest Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD), and your utility provider (VCCDD-LSSA or NSCUDD). The program provides FREE residential irrigation system evaluations to customers on an invitation only, first-come, first-served basis. Based on past evaluations, we believe the program could reduce your water use by 20% or more and result in lower water bills.
If you choose to participate, the irrigation system evaluator will:
- run each zone identifying ways to improve water efficiency
- create a map of the irrigation system for you to keep
- provide written recommendations of improvements
- install a rain sensor where a rain sensor is not present or is inoperable - acceptance of a functioning rain sensor is a requirement to participate in this program
- provide education material on water conservation
If you would like to participate, please complete the application and the contractor will contact you to schedule a convenient time to visit your home. The application can be completed online via the link below or you can complete the application enclosed with your letter and return it in the self-addressed envelope.
This is a by 'invitation only' offer available on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited. We hope you will consider participating.Complete Application
Program Terms and Conditions – What is expected of Participants:
- The irrigation system must be fully functional without any major breaks, leaks or other damage, as far as you know.
- The application form must be completed and signed.
- The Irrigation System Evaluator will need access to the property, including the area where the irrigation controller is installed (typically in the garage). The participant or an adult representative will need to be available at your home during the evaluation.
- The Irrigation System Evaluator is on-site to evaluate the system and to recommend modifications. They are not authorized to make recommended modifications or repairs.
- Any licensed irrigation professional can make the recommended modifications, if the participant chooses to hire someone.
- Any costs incurred in making recommended modifications will be at the participant’s expense.
- The participant or adult representative agrees to participate in a follow-up evaluation regarding the suggested irrigation system modifications. If the participant is chosen to participate in a Follow-up Evaluation, this visit will be scheduled approximately 10 to 12 months after the initial visit.
- A customer satisfaction survey will be completed and returned at the end of the program.
If you have further questions related to this program, please call LuAnne Stout at 352-527-5795 or email email@example.comComplete Application